Skip to main content

Public Records Requests and Statewide Database

Public Access to State Highway Safety Office Records

Under Vermont’s Public Records Law, the State Highway Safety Office (SHSO) must provide the public with access to records, unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemptions in the Law.  For records not belonging to the SHSO, please contact the agency or department responsible for the record(s) in question.

To submit a new request for SHSO records, under the Public Records Law, please contact the Records Officer or Liaison by email or in writing:

Evelyn Mcfarlane (, Records Officer
Office of Highway Safety
Vermont Agency of Transportation
Dill Building, Unit A
2178 Airport Road
Barre, VT 05641
Phone (802) 595-4661